Thank you for being a subscriber! I couldn’t do this without your support, and as a sign of my appreciation I’m offering you a set of 6 vintage fern botanical printables.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. For full disclosure, go here.
New here? To learn more about the blog and what it’s all about, go HERE.
Since this is a subscriber exclusive, please don’t pin these images or share them at all. They’re not for public use, but are only for loyal subscribers! They are for personal use only and are not to be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
Be sure to add our address to your contact list so you don’t miss any future free printables. Sometimes they get caught in “junk” folders and that’s not any fun for anyone.
The printables are designed to be printed on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of paper, but can be easily trimmed to fit an 8″ x 10″ frame.
There are some nice, inexpensive frames that are perfect for these prints HERE.
Again, DO NOT PIN THESE IMAGES. Thank you!!
Here’s how to print yours:
- Click HERE and and the folder with the downloadable versions will appear. (The password is included in your welcome email. If you haven’t received it please check your spam or junk folder. Not on the email list? Go HERE to sign up for newsletter and get access to these free printables.)
- Double click on the image(s) you want to print.
- Once the image appears, click the “DOWNLOAD” button that appears in the top right corner of the screen.
- When you download/save it, I would recommend creating a new file for free printables. That way it will be easy for you to locate when you want to find it again.
- Print it on your home printer or send the file to a printer or office supply shop.
*Remember, these are subscriber exclusives and aren’t to be resold or used for commercial purposes. Please don’t pin or share these. Thank you!
Watch for more free printables soon. Notices of new additions to the collection will be sent to your inbox so be sure to read any mail sent from me.
Thanks again for your support!