Fall Ideas plus Enjoy Mrs Meyers Fall Scents for Free
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If a purchase is made after clicking one of the links I might make a small commission. Your price does not change. For full disclosure, go here.
Hello, friends! Are you in the mood for fall now that September is here? I know I am.
I’ve been adding touches of fall here and there and will be sharing our fall mantel next week as part of a big fall ideas tour. Be sure to check back for that.
Today I’m sharing some simple ways to get your home ready for fall, including some free fall goodies. Once you set the scene, you can enjoy it for the next 3 months until it’s time for the Christmas season. Set it and forget it…for a while anyway.
How to Get Your Home Ready for Fall
1. Plaid throw blankets
Plaid throw blankets and fall go together like peanut butter and jelly. They’re so cozy and are the epitome of fall. Stack a few on your mantel for more impact, and when you get chilly you can grab one and snuggle up with it to get warm.
2. Fall Centerpiece
A simple fall centerpiece with natural and faux items can last for months. For this centerpiece, I added some wine corks to a metal feeder, then added nuts, pine cones, and small pumpkins for color and texture.
3. Fall Table Setting
Use fall colored dishes and napkins on your table for even more of a fall vibe. You can often find fall dishes to mix in with your regular ones. Add a pretty napkin and any dinner feels like a special occasion!
3. Add Fall Colored Towels to the Bathroom
4. Add some acorns and feathers
Chances are pretty good that someone you know has an oak tree. And I bet if you asked them nicely, they’d be happy to give you some acorns. Place them around the house for a bit of free fall decor. And if you can find them, feathers are a perfect complement for the acorns.
6. Decorate you fireplace and mantel
Just a few simple tweaks can make your fireplace area cozy for fall. A few vintage books, a wicker demijohn, and a bit of rusty metal are a fun way to get a vintage fall vibe going.
7. Add fall scents to the house
In your kitchen as well as your bathroom, add fall scents for a cozy feeling. Mrs. Meyer’s has just released their fall scents including two classics, Apple Cider and Mum.
And they have introduced a brand new scent this year, Pumpkin.
For a very limited time, you can get the set pictured plus a wood handled dish scrub brush for free when you sign up as a new customer at Grove Collaborative. I signed up a while back and I’m hooked on their products.
I have the pumpkin and apple cider scents and am in love with both of them. The pumpkin smells like you baked a yummy pumpkin pie, and the apple smells like warm cider.
I also love their wool dryer balls and the Method laundry pods. I’ve been using them for several months now and will never go back to dryer sheets or my old brand of laundry detergent.
For a very limited time, you can get a 3 piece fall set and a wood handled dish brush FOR FREE when you sign up as a customer at Grove Collaborative. (If you’re already a customer you get some free walnut scrubbers).
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in your choice of scent:
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Grove wood handled dish brush with replaceable head
That’s over $30 worth of really good stuff for free!
Here’s how it works:
- CLICK – Click HERE for the limited time offer.
- ENTER – You’ll enter your email address to sign up for a free account.
- SELECT – Select the scent you want for your free goodies. Those plus the dish scrubbing brush and free shipping will be added to your cart, along with a variety of recommended items totalling $20. You can choose any $20 worth of items to claim your free set (you’re not stuck with the recommended ones). They always throw in more free items for new customers so you can enjoy those too. For example, on my original order, I paid just over $20 but received more than $40 worth of additional products for free. And they were all items that I use regularly. *
- (Plus, if you spend $39, you’ll also receive a free Grove cleaning caddy — perfect for keeping your supplies organized and within reach!)
- ENJOY – You can choose to get future orders shipped regularly whenever you want. Or honestly you don’t have to get any more orders, but trust me…you’ll want to.
So what’s your favorite way to make your home feel like fall? I’d love to hear your ideas.
Let me know which Mrs Meyers fall scent is your favorite and if you decide to try it for free!
Have a great day!